If you really want to increase your sales and positioning in the market, you must know the statistics that comprise it!
- 78% of the Chilean population are Internet users, this represents 14.11 million people, but the most interesting is that Chile is one of the few countries that the number of active users of social media is practically 99.2% of Internet users and almost 93% of users on social media access from mobile phones.
- 55% of traffic comes from computers and laptops, with a difference of 1% over last year.
- 42% come from mobile phones, increased by 2% compared to 2017.
- 2% come from tablets or tablets, lowering a value meaning of 16%
And 0.24% other devices such as smart watches, consoles, among others.
FACEBOOK IN CHILE:
- 93% of people who access the social network do so through mobile phones.
The average interaction rate for each publication is:
- 85% with all types of formats
- 67% through the video.
- 80% photos.
- 82% post with link.
- 90% incorporating the status of the account.
LINKEDIN IN CHILE:
80% of economically active Chileans in Chile have LinkedIn. It is the number one country in Latin America in the relationship between people / profiles. We speak of more than three million user profiles.
Remember, we do not do anything knowing DATA, if you are not offering valuable content, and really understanding the people you are addressing.
Until next post!